A stroller which is loaded with lots of interesting features, having light weight, which can be easily transported anywhere without any hassle and even comes at the cheap price tag, is hard to find. In this article we are going to provide you full review on Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller.
Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller, Review
This one is the upgraded version of last year’s Summer Infant Convenience Stroller. The stroller weighs less than 12 pounds, making it easily maneuverable. You can fold it easily by lifting rear handle with one hand pushing the lever with your foot, then using same hand just fold it. The canopy is large and adjustable comes with pop out sun visor to protect your baby. The wheels come with auto-lock feature, and you can easily carry stroller along the subway. The 5-point safety harness easily adjusts to as your child grows, and ensures the safety of child.
- The frame is stylish and made up with Aluminum which is durable
- The stroller comes with large seat area
- Easy compact fold with carry strap and auto lock
- Extra-large storage basket and rear storage pocket
- Anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels
- 4 position recline with 5 point safety harness
- Adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor
- Comes with Instructions, 4 wheels (2 front and 2 rear), canopy, cup holder, and stroller frame with seat, storage basket, and carry strap.
- It is light enough for anyone to carry their child easily at any place.
- It is easy enough to fold and open while holding your baby.
- It reclines easily
- The canopy is a good size for an umbrella stroller.
- Good storage space.
- The padding for the belt is attached.
- The wheels have plastic lock, so there are chances that these can break in case of rash handling.