Earlier it was really easy to publish iWeb Site to any local folder on Mac but MobileMe was unpublished and hence it became a task to publish iWeb Site on any of the local folders on Mac. If you would also like to publish an iWeb Site to Local Folder on your mac then follow the steps mentioned below
Steps to Publish iWeb Site to Local Folder on Mac
- The first step of the procedure is to start the iWeb on your machine. Here we are talking about your Mac.
- Once the application has been launched, you can enter the site name in iWeb window and a dialogue box will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, on this dialogue box, you can select the folder from the drop-down menu under the publishing tab. Select the Local Folder in this tab using the drop-down
- In the next step, you would need to enter the folder location for the local folder location and click on choose button.
- Once you have selected the folder location, click on save button and the iWeb site will then be published in the local folder on Mac.
It is really easy to publish iWeb Site on any of the local folders on Mac and if you follow the steps mentioned above then this won’t take more than a couple of seconds. You would not need any third party application to publish the iWeb Site to the Local Folder on your Mac Device.