It is not unknown a fact how important Aadhaar card as a national identity is. In Fact, the government is planning to make it as the only needed national identity for one and all. With the growing awareness about the necessity of having an Aadhaar card, more and more people are applying to enroll for the same. The process of registration and enrollment has, however, changed over the course of past few years. Earlier, an aadhaar card was shipped directly to the user’s postal address. This however, is not the case now. The Aadhaar card and most of its services are made completely online for user’s convenience.
Now, whether you have applied for a fresh new Aadhaar card or made some changes in your existing one the process is entirely online, that is, bound to the internet. This service is useful as well as, tedious for an internet newbie. To make the process easy to understand given below is a guide to download your Aadhaar Card from the official website of aadhaar card.
- To start with the process you first need to open the official page of UIDAI.
- Now search for an option named, DOWNLOAD AADHAAR. As soon as you click it, you will be redirected to a new page with further details.
- The new page will ask you to fill in your 12-digit Aadhaar card number or the enrollment ID if it’s your first time. Click on I HAVE and wait for next redirected page.
- Now fill in your details, such as, full name, pin code and your registered mobile number.
- Now, type the captcha code which will be showing up above the submit button.
- It will send a onetime password to your registered mobile number to verify your identity. Therefore, keep your mobile phone around you and enter the OTP, soon.
- Another page will be redirected and you will see a digital copy of your Aadhaar card. Click download and it will be saved in your system.
It is an extremely easy process which you can do yourself within a couple minutes only.