Screenshots from your smartphone are really great for sharing your cute moments such as high scores from video games, conversation on Facebook, work you want to share and almost everything you view on the homepage. The smartphone usage makes it simple to take the screenshot in one click and some smartphone lovers make use of the Power and Home button to hit the screenshots. Probably, it is one of the easiest ways to take the screenshot but what happens when you are an iPhone user.
No matter which version you are using but the thing is that Iphone X does not have the home button rather it comes with a lot of new gestures. You will be having the home gestures, multitasking gestures and even more. Nevertheless, many iPhone users face issues regarding screenshot due to the absence of home button. But, what makes iPhone X so different? However, you can make it easy by just pressing and holding the side button with volume up button simultaneously.
Steps to make a screenshot
- Open the screen or application you want to take a screenshot.
- Make sure that you have configured and set up the phone properly.
- You will have to press and hold the side button.
- After that, you will be required to press the volume up button at the same time. (In the previous version of iPhone X, you can see the home button instead)
- That’s all. You have done! you may hear the shutter sound.